Kelvernia: A Dungeon Crawl Classics Campaign
Nations of Kelvernia
- Cramond: A traditional monarchy.
- Jerimet: Up & coming recent dynasty. Territorial ambitions.
- Tyros: Plutocratic sea traders, run by a wealthy oligarchy.
- Lossara: Steppes with semi-nomadic horse tribes.
- Tolkati: Northern barbarian lands.
- Arganta: An arid land whose coastal towns boast brave sailors.
- Glaw: Mysterious, almost mythical forest lands.
- Sulat: A fallen empire that once terrorized most of Kelvernia.
At its peak, the Sulati Empire ruthlessly hunted down and attacked Kelvernia’s demi-human populations. Even today, their numbers show the results of this genocidal policy. While they are far from extinct, demi-humans are quite uncommon in human lands. Elves are mostly found in the remote, wooded areas of Jerimet and Cramond; dwarfs are primarily from the Spear Mountains; and halflings live in remote farming communities.